
One of our favorite things to do when we go out to the property is to search for footprints. We have seen all sorts of tracks; mostly deer, rabbits, dogs and coons. I am sure that when we are trying to get some landscaping under control and attempting my dream of a vegetable garden, we will not appreciate the wildlife that visits our future home. But for now, it's so fun!
Today, however, when I went out to check out the mud puddles from our 9 inches of rain this week, I found the most beautiful footprint ever! Andy's crews had come out to put up the form for the slab. There before me was our house. I know it is just the footprint, but more importantly, it is our future. I walked around to each "room" and visualized how the house was set up. As I wandered through the "front hall" and into the "den" and "back porch" I found all the critter prints mentioned before. Even more exciting, however, were the footprints of the workers who had outlined our house. Wow! Here we go!
1 comment:
Wow! I love to see the progression and hopefully now things will really kick into high gear. I can't wait to go sit on your front porch, enjoy the scenery, breeze, deer, stars, and.... drink some cosmopolitans :)
I'm so excited for you guys.
Laurie
Post a Comment