Sunday, May 11, 2008

The Luckiest Girl...


What a wonderful weekend I had! I have really missed my mom lately (I get like that... doesn't seem as if I will ever grow out of that one!) and, of course, my kids (wonder if THAT feeling will ever go away!) And since I got to spend time with all of them, this weekend was the best ever!

Kristen came in on Friday and we ate with Mom, Andy and Beth for Saturday lunch. At dinner time it was on to Conroe to feast with Terri's parents on grilled 'everything you can think of'. Michael and Terri were there along with the rest of the Marshall clan and it was so nice and relaxing.

Sunday, I had the best day ever! Kristen, Michael, Terri and Mom came to eat with Keith and I. My mother's day card had THREE signatures on it for the first time ever. After yet another large meal, we headed out to see the port-a-potty. (It doesn't take much to excite us you see)
Here we had our first open house. Michael and Keith scooted the "facilities" out of the way of the construction trucks. I had my video camera on the ready to catch any spillage at all (a blog treasure, I am sure!) but sadly they handled it very well. The rest of the time was spent trying to figure out where in the world all the rooms go. I know it doesn't sound like fun to many, but having my family of whom I am so proud of with Keith and I out there was amazing! I truly feel like the luckiest person in the world!!

The perfect ending to a perfect weekend!

No comments: