What a wise quote and something very important for me to remember. I was just sure that I could look at a 1 inch square of paper and choose a color for an entire room. Well... let me tell you. That is harder than it looks. If not for my very patient brother, my entire house would be pink. Yes, pink! On the 1 inch square of paper, the color camel is beautiful. It matched my tile perfectly and even though my builder (brother.. but I hate to give him credit for this) said that "Santa Fe" is the perfect color, I stood firm. I am the Jack of All Trades and surely I can pick out my own colors! Well... no! There is a definite twinge of pink and the more I tried to talk myself out of it, the pinker it got. So I had to grovel and ask Andy to get the painters to start over with... you got it... Santa Fe!
I hate it when he's right!
I tried something new (I'll stick to skills that I CAN do) and made a movie to attach to show off all of our colors and beautiful built ins so far. It is all still very exciting... just a bit more stressful ... to the Master of Nothing!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
The paint looks beautiful! Kandice and I think you and Dad did a great job picking out colors!! :) I can't wait until you guys move in! Love you (from Kandice and Me)!
OMG !!! I can't believe your house. Your builder is a true stud !! I wonder if he would build a house for me? He is just awesome! I think I love him. He's the best !
Love,
Andy
Did Andy really write that? Hahahahahaha, wow!
p.s. update your pictures again, i want to see more!
Post a Comment